Friday, June 22, 2007

interviu cu ABOVE pe torontoist.com

snip:

Torontoist: Where'd the "Above" idea come from?

ABOVE: To "Rise Above" challenges, obstacles, and adversities in my life. A foundation to build upon in my daily life. [The idea of "Above"] really encompasses a great deal of things to me. Balance, optimism, fear, loss, death. life, serendipity, mayhem, and introspection.

How do you get the hanging Arrow Mobiles up?

How else? I fly up there and tie them to the overhead supports so they can spin and create their Word/play dialogue!

No, but seriously...

I just recently watched the movie The Illusionist. Following in magician's ethics of [...]

interviul complet il gasiti aici (inclusiv niste chestii personale, priti damn interesting)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home